Monday, May 14, 2007

When the going gets tough ...

.. the tough bake.


These are my new favorite brownies. Since this is a package, it's probably not really "baking" - more like "mixing". But damn, these are so good. Their scone mixes are awesome as well.


Then there are my favorite cookies. I believe that if put something healthy into cookies, you negate all the unhealthy things about them.

I give you Cereal Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies. Now, if you actually go look at that recipe you'll note that I have chocolate chips out and the recipe doesn't call for them. I also believe that all cookies should contain chocolate chips. So, ditch the raisins, add chocolate chips - 2 cups. Yes - cookies should have a lot of chocolate chips.

So grab your knitting, come on over and sit on the porch and knit with me for awhile. It's going to be a glorious day here.

See you tomorrow.