Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Less than Zero

Jon is out of town all week so I have the morning drive to school. We're celebrating two birthdays with the Tuesday knitting group this morning (Happy Birthday Peggy and Sue!!). So basically, I'm in a hurry and I'm resorting to being a copy-cat.
Inspired by Mayhem's and Chaos' recent tummy shots, Tigger played along too.
"I told you that I do not have kitty man-boobs mom. Just a big, fat, fluffy tummy. Oh, and please tell Chris I heard that crack about being an alien!!
Not wishing to be left out, and always thinking there mght be a cookie in it for her, here's Holli's money shot too.

"I have some mom. The cat uses them all the time! Can I have a cookie?"


I may have a finished Larger than Life bag to show off by the end of the week. Cross your fingers for the sewing machine part! See you tomorrow.