Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just for fun...

... some night, take your dog to Culver's for dinner and have her sit at the table (outside, of course) with you. It makes the people going through the drive-up lane laugh their butts off!


"Um, I ordered the double cheeseburger please.""What, no fries? Oh, the humanity! Or caninity!"
"Sis, get me a scoop of custard too will ya?"
"A moment on the lips, a lifetime on my hips."

Thank you all so very much for your supportive words yesterday. Your own camp memories, or your experiences dropping your own children off are helping me through this. That and the fact that Mr. has given me a huge house project to complete while Kathryn is gone. Just remember, I'm not usually allowed to work on house projects - and for very good reasons! Fear not, I'm documenting it for you. Lucky you!