Friday, September 07, 2007

Mama's Got A Brand New Bag

Around here, the "back-to-school" shopping isn't just for the kid. I have to sneak a few things in for me. I found this in the Pottery Barn Teen catalog and knew I had to have it. Ever since Jack Bauer carried one in every episode for an entire season of "24", I've wanted a messenger bag. They're hardly practical as a purse for me (right Chris!), but as a knitting bag!
A small zippered pocket on the inside for the trinkets and trash of knitting, scissors, tape measure, small needles - you know.....
A large zippered pocket in the center for patterns, magazines, notebooks.....
A place for pencils, pens, markers, straight needles, circular needles, small note pads....
Two wide pockets for projects - enough room for the Babette yarn just on one side alone...
Now I just need somewhere to go. Anyone?