Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Down

Blue cardigan (which looks surprisingly gray while drying down in the studio) is finished! See, it's not that I don't think I'm worthy - you all have helped me through that little hurdle - it's more like I think the new needles deserve something new. A brand new sweater with brand new yarn. A whole new project.
The thought of firing up something new - on the new needles - in front of Jon, with three unfinished sweaters sitting around was just too humiliating.
Yes Holli, the yellow sweater is next. I had thought that seaming and hemming a sweater during "24" would be difficult at best. But thankfully, the kinder, gentler, Jack Bauer we've seen during the first four hours is making this a lot easier. I'm even allowing myself to think about the new project for the new needles. There are so many possibilities . . . . and yarn stashed away for just such a day!