- Take picture of Box Tops for Trek and post here. It's a total of 13 Box Tops for our school.
- Go pharmacy at "That Big Store" and pick up prescription for the "procedure" that those of us just over 50 just dream about. Stay tuned!
- While at "That Big Store" pick up 4 cases of soda (or "pop" if you're from here) for staff and and faculty "Welcome Back" lunch for our school and parish.
- Help set-up, serve and clean-up said luncheon festivities. Pick at leftovers for my own meal.
- Track down all the missing soccer registrations (and payment$$). No pay - no play. That$ my motto!!
- Pump air into the dead volleyballs for tomorrow's practices. Silly things keep loosing air. We probably need new balls.
- Come home. Take care of my own child and husband for a while.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
On the list of "really important things I have to do today" is: