Friday, October 26, 2007

Trash Day

Right there - top billing - "Easy Clutter Control" - in the October 2007 Real Simple magazine. Let's talk about the problems I have with this concept of "Real Simple". First off, the magazine is 396 pages long! To me, if something is going to be "real simple" it's going to be, possibly - 10 pages long.
The article in question "Easy Clutter Control" - I know it's hard to see from the photo of the Table of Contents (found on page 32) - but it's on page 312. The article itself is 14 pages long. So ... quick math check: 396 - 14 = 382 pages of additional clutter in the house. I have a better Idea for clutter control - quit buying stupid magazines to tell me how to reduce clutter in my life!
And as luck would have it - Friday is trash day in my neighborhood!