Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!

I think I liked it better when Mom bought costumes for me instead of going through Dad's closet. This year for Halloween, I'm supposed to be "Dad".
But don't you think I look more like "Gangsta Dad"! Sure it's his shirt, his hat and his boxers but - - look! My pants are hangin' way below my butt. My hat won't stay on.
And I know Dad - he would NEVER go out with his tail sticking out the hole in his boxers. But if this is what Mom wants, and there are cookies in it for me, I'm all in.
And while I suffer this humiliation, look who saunters in to show his disdain. Oh well, at least it's not the the little black kitty. Everyone knows you don't want to get the stink eye from the little black kitty on Halloween. It's bad luck.
"Heh! "Dog in Drag!" I'm ready for Halloween just sitting here! With my stink eye of course!
Happy Halloween from all the WTT animals!