Thursday, November 13, 2008

There Will Be Bag

It's still gift time here. We've changed recipients however. Went to see some pals last night that I've not seen in way too long and there was a birthday to celebrate. Here's what I took. Let's just see how long it is before you see these little treasures posted again out on the internets, k? Then you can know whose birthday we were celebrating.
Some soft and yummy Misty Alpaca sock yarn. Not exactly this person's color range, but then there really wasn't anything in her color range. Maybe she'll re-gift it. I wouldn't blame her if she did. Heck, my birthday's coming up; maybe I'll get it back.

Clever. Put cat paw anti-skid things on your socks. I guess so you don't slide around in your shoes?
Proof that I have absolutely NO imagination whatsoever, the new "it" book and a Zecca pointy scissor cover-upper thingy. What I lack in creativity, I make up for in volume. Now to pack it all up and wrap it...
And lo . . . there will be bag. Gift Bag.