Friday, September 05, 2008

Bits

I had an inclination to climb back into bed after the school drop off this morning.
Apparently - someone else had plans for that space! I decided the grab the paper and a blanket and head for the couch out on the sunny porch.
Denied again! Perhaps I should just take a shower and get the day started!!
Note the left side of the piano. That's where my piano books usually reside. In an effort to lighten my load, I have let piano go for now. Notice how I can't say "I've quit piano"! It was piano or you guys. I'm sure you'd say I made the right call. I am also letting go of quitting Plurk.

We have had three good days at school this week. There have been no tears. Well, just a few last night with some word problems from Pre-Algebra. But once I understood some of the basic concepts, I settled down and tried again and got them. Math is tough I remembered. Children are tougher.
I am working on a plain old sock - but every time I pick it up I want to run to the grocery store for a gallon of "three strip" ice cream - Kathryn's name for Neapolitan Ice Cream. Can you blame me?