Thursday, May 22, 2008

My 10 Minutes

Inspired by Carole, and her 10 minutes a day, I've also decided to spend 10 minutes a day with my wheel. Not because I have an enormous fiber stash, but more because it's been a while since we've spent quality time together. Like anything, it takes practice, practice, practice.
But rather than spin down in the studio, I thought today would be a good day to bring the wheel upstairs an take her out on to the porch.

So, I gave her a good spring cleaning and oiling (yes Shelley, I remembered to oil her!!).

OK - for any actual spinning to take place today, I'll actually go in to next week's allotment of 10 minute chunks. But that just seems right for a Thursday with not much on the calendar. And these guys happily snoozing away. . .

. . . nowhere near the "Cat Wheel of Fun" I might add!