Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Ins and Outs of Knitting


ALERT: If your name is Monica and you live and Columbus, Indiana, please move along. There's nothing to see here today. Come back in a few days. Say, after a package has arrived at your home. Move along now.....

This just in.....








and this...








I really should get these guys together!
It embarrasses me to say until a few minutes ago, like when I opened the package, I was a complete Socks That Rock virgin. Never owned any at all. Now, I own two precious skeins: one in "Foo Foo" the other in "Titania". And two new sock books. The possibilities are endless.

And this just out....









... on its way to Monica for winning the contest way back in February. I tried to make up for the fact that this was so long in coming by sending lots of fun stuff. I included some alpace yarn, hand-dyed by me, Misti Alpaca and Addi Lace needles for a Swallowtail Shawl, a mini-keychain sock blocker kit, a Lantern Moon black sheep tape measure, Minnesota-made cranberry chutney with rosemary crackers, a Frabjous Fibers felted trinkets pouch, and some beaded stitch markers. If I could just get myself to drop this off at the post office ....