Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Inside or Outside

All of a sudden, my day-time calendar is beginning to free up as summer approaches. This allows for longer blocks of time to do things - - requiring longer blocks of time! Since the porch is finally open (and the errant sprinkler head has been repositioned making the porch usable too!) I thought it was time to bring the spinning wheel out of hibernation and get some spinning done.


However, and I'm thinking my fellow Minnesotans will chime in here with some very strong opinions, temperatures yesterday were above 95 degrees and today's are expected to be 92 degrees with very strong breezes. The question, is do I spin outside . . .

. . . or inside? In the basement - where it will be 66 degrees and I'll probably have to turn on the fireplace to take the chill out of the air.