Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Goodies and Badies

Picked up the mail yesterday and stuffed in amid all the junk mail was a wonderful surprise. I mean, sure I knew they were coming, but I had no idea how much I'd love them!
Two box bags from JessaLu! On the left is Alexander Henry - Citrus and on the right is Heather Baily - Pop Garden Daisy Rose. I've wanted one of these forever and finally, after seeing Margene's new one, caved. Could be a new addiction. Aren't the spring-like and beautiful?
I'm particularly fond of JessaLu's signature "bee" charm on the zipper pull of her bags. "Deborah" is the Greek name for bee. I've always had a thing for bees. Kind of seems like these were made for me.
So what's in the bags? The most complicated way ever to make two socks at one time. But that's a story for another day.