Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Time

Who says families don't take time to sit down and have dinner together anymore?

Jon moved the bird feeders to just outside my kitchen window this past weekend. I've spent quite a bit of time watching these two snack, bicker, and flap in the snow today. Yes. It is snowing today. That is all I'm saying about that. These two are the only ones around right now. Or, I guess there could be several "couples" that just come when no other "couples" are around. But I like my story better. This is their favorite restaurant. They love the scenery and the coziness; this is "their" feeder.
Of course, I'm not the only one who likes to watch them. I know it's hard to spot her in the wilderness that is the sink corner, but Sammy has also developed a love of birdwatching over the last few days. This does not bode well for birds or window screens.

Ruuuuuuuuun! Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!