Monday, December 15, 2008

Cativersary

Hi! It's Sammy. Mom says she's having trouble finding her blog voice lately. Something about nothing to blog about, being boring, nothing much going on - blah, blah, blah. But I have lots to say. Something BIG is happening here. I've been living here for one whole year now and we have been celebrating for a week already. And it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon!
I LOVE these guys! They don't talk to much but they are loads of fun. You can knock them over and then Mom puts them right back up on the step and you can knock them over again. Mom doesn't seem to like this game all that much but Tig and I have a blast. Plus - those antlers and Santa headband on the dog - you can just bat at those for a while. It's kind of fun and it doesn't seem to get Mom all that mad.

Dad brought this in from outside just for me. Serious fun. Dudes. One night, I climbed up it and then it fell over and then Dad came down in the middle of the night to play with me. He even got the vacuum cleaner out, which is so cool because I love to chase the cord on the vacuum cleaner. Dad was kind of cranky and used a lot of different words. I went up to snuggle with Mom - under the covers. The next night there was a string holding up the tree. Not so much fun.
I've decided to make "under the tree" my new lair. I put all my special things under there - my sponge, my blanket (which I dragged from the Kitty Condo in the basement), my favorite green Sharpie, and a pencil. In honor of my love for my new family I think I will give them each one of these precious things. Except Tig because he's a brat. Mom should get the sponge because she's the one that yells every time it's missing (tee hee hee!), Sissy should get the pencil because she has LOTS of homework now, Dad should get the blanket because ... no wait, Holli can't have the Sharpie because it won't match her fur ....
But for now, I must protect them against anyone who comes near!