Thursday, September 04, 2008

Scheduled

I'm a schedule person. If it's not on the schedule, I don't do it. If I do something that's not on the schedule (against my rule number one) I put in on the schedule to show that I did it. Lately my schedule has been jammed with things in preparation for school, fall activities, and the like as I also keep Kathryn's schedule on mine.

Middle School being what it is, Kathryn now has her own "Daily Schedule".
I've decided (against all my mothering instincts) that I don't need to keep this schedule on my electronic calendar or PDA. I do, however, have a paper copy in my purse and on my desk and on Jon's desk and I'll give Jon a copy for his office. Just in case they don't know where she is at school. What?? You think they'll know - look how complicated the thing is!!

Now that I've taken "her" things off "my" calendar - funny thing is ....
... mine seems to have opened up a bit! What's that - you can't read today's activity?
Yeah - I'm busy today.