Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Not...

I'm sorry. I missed something.Who exactly turned a simple knitting lesson with the Tuesday Morning girls into a sock contest - CAROLE? It's so NOT a contest.



Just the girls, getting together. Not even at 318 Cafe. I know! It had me out of sorts and I was QUITE pissy about it. In that way that some of you know I get. Bad pissy! So we were just gathering to wind yarn, go through a new pattern, mark up all the changes that I made to it to make the sock EXACTLY how I like it with out any regard for how the others may feel about it better, in colors I picked for all of them, cast on, knit the toe increases and begin the lace pattern. In two hours. Nope not a contest.




But if it was - a contest - I'd SO kick.their.asses! This is 2 1/2 hours worth of work, my friends! For cryin' out loud - time is money. This is why the second sock NEVER gets made.



What fun we had! I remain forever grateful for the love and friendship of these beautiful girls. You are the best friends a girl could ever have.