Tuesday, February 07, 2006

OK - I'm in

Fine. I cave. I'm in. You've done it. You've broken me. I thought I could ride it out. I figured you guys would all be bored with this routine by now. However, a year later, I'm still reading all about all of you. I feel like I know intimate little details about all of you. Things no one but your hairdresser or gynecologist would know. I know your children, husbands, pets. I know what fibers and colors you like. I know where you live, where you knit and with whom. I've even met some of you and had to admit to "stalking" you. It's humiliating - "Hi, you don't know me but I know you're Beth and that's your daughter, Katie, and your favorite color is blue" - blank stare from poor Beth.

So, here I am. I'm Deb. I'm wife to Jon, mother to Kathryn, feeder of Holli (Golden Retriever) and Tigger (cat). I live in Chan (many who live here never use the "hassen" - you can use it if you want). I work part time at Coldwater Collaborative, the yarn store in Excelsior - don't look here for store gossip or anything of that nature. I value my job and friends there too much!! Hi Carri!!

I have been knitting for more than 7 years. Most recently I have begun to think about the process of morphing from a "person who knits" to a "knitter". It's been a goal of mine to be able to call myself a "knitter". I think people would know what I mean by that and lots of people would know someone that they call a "knitter". I do. That's the knitting journey I'm on and hope to share with you here.

TTFN.