You'd think a person gone for two month's would have lot more to discuss but I really don't so I'll answer Amy's meme (still don't know what that means) looking for five (only five?) personal idiosyncrasies.
1. I absolutely must fold my bath towels in the exact same manner all the time. Take them the long way and fold them in thirds; then in thirds again so that no edges are showing. Then they get put in the linen closet so that the smooth folded edge is facing out.
2. I have never eaten margarine and further it is not allowed in my house. Same with Miracle Whip. I'm a butter and mayonnaise (Hellmans) girl.
3. I cannot sleep on my back for fear that if I do my hands will naturally fall into a position that might look like a person in a coffin and I think that would be too weird.
4. I have to make my bed every day. Even if I just throw the covers up in a hurry and toss the pillows on in a haphazard way and even if I make the bed moments before I climb into it at the end of the day, some effort must be made every day toward making the bed. If I've been sick and in bed all day, I'll get up at some point, make the bed and get back in.
5. From the time I was a little girl I had an imaginary dog named "Peaches", a Golden Retriever. She was "with me" until I got my first real dog, a Golden Retriever named Koko. I was 32 at the time.
Holli, my very real and wonderful Golden, and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We're going to try to post more often this year but.....we're getting old and everything.
One last thing, Tigger is rolling all over the place hoping you'll stop by and wish Jeanne a Happy Birthday if you haven't done so already!! It's just his way.